´╗┐

Download Spammer Economy Software

  • Advertisement
    Advertisement

  • SpamSit  v.2.2.0Windows software to protest at the websites that advertise with spam. You choose who to protest. SpamSit gives you the needed information and tools. Your protest along with the protest of thousands will disrupt the spammer economy and end spam.
  • Network Economy Software Tool  v.2.0Network Economy Software, New Rules for the Internet Age Software, Twelve Princi ...
  • Dialin-spammer-block  v.0.1dialin-spammer-block can be used to detect and block dialin clientsthat try to send send spam over your mailserver.A spammer is detected by watching the mailserver logfile and countingthe mails sent by each dialin ...
  • Political economy library  v.rcPolitical economy library is a set of classes and accompanied tools for simulation of economy based on employment by companies, production of goods and consumption - EPC model. Actually it includes market-based model for research of the effects of ...
  • Spammer  v.0.3.3Spammer is an anti-spam mail filter for Sendmail and Postfix. It uses libmilter to communicate with the MTA. Spammer checks client IP addresses as well as all IP addresses in the "Received: " headers against a DNSBL ...
  • Virtual Economy System for MMORPGS (VES)  v.1.0The Virtual Economy System for MMORPGS is a library, for managing economy tasks, in MMORPGS. Special scope is on keeping the economy in balance. Therefore inflation is reduced to a minimum by including ressource-availability management and other ...
  • Economy Simulation Online  v.1.0EcoSim is a webbased multiplayer economy simulation game where you can found a company and trade different goods or mine raw materials. The project is in designing phase where the database is designed. Contributers are welcome!
  • Spammer for Linux  v.0.3.3Spammer is an anti-spam mail filter for the popular MTA Sendmail.
  • De-Spammer  v.2.3Spam! 90% of internet residents hate it and the other 10% seem to be determined to make money by sending out large volumes of it. If your email address is anywhere to be found online, youre getting spam. Email programs which display internet pages ...
  • Fuel Economy Tracker  v.1.2.0.0A utility that calculates the fuel consumption of multiple vehicles over a period of time to determine the average fuel consumed per gallon or ...
  • Java Email Spammer  v.1.0This application allows you to spam emails from your gmail account to any other destination. Also there is possibility to expand the program to allow multiple destinations spamming, receiving emails from your email account ...
  • EConomy  v.1.0E-Conomy is a Multiplayer 3D Isometric Tactic Game. The user is a manager of an enterprise and must make most possible benefits to become the best boss of the world.
  • FS Economy  v.1.0An addon for Microsoft Flightsimulator that adds economical aspects in a shared environment.
  • World of Warcraft: Economy Tool Suite  v.1.0A tool suite that gives an addons and a computer application allowing them to gather data from the game, process it with the application running in the background, and generate data like shopping lists, flag when to sell items, flag deals, and graphs ...
  • Handy MPG Converter  v.1.0This converter can help you to convert measure of fuel economy from the MPG units to the SI L/100km units and back.
  • Gas Mileage MPG Tracker  v.1.0Gas Mileage Tracker is a program designed to help you understand and track your gas mileage and gasoline usage. Track total miles and gas mileage. Record each fill-up and MPG for multiple cars and vehicles. City and Highway MPG and miles tracked.
  • Vehicle Manager for Palm OS  v.3.5Track all your vehicle data, expenses, repairs, maintenance, and trips. Calculate fuel economy, consumption, cost of ownership and more.
  • Vehicle Manager for Windows Mobile Pocket PC  v.3.5Track all your vehicle data, expenses, repairs, maintenance, and trips. Calculate fuel economy, consumption, cost of ownership and more.
  • 1Click Spam Shield  v.2.0.31 Click Spam Shield is the solution for eliminating one of the biggest threats of the mailing systems, spam. Receive all your email safely and securely, all filtering being done, resulting in a clean Inbox with just solicited mail and no more junk.
  • AutoFile Plus  v.4.1.1AutoFileO is your vehicle and automotive fuel economy (mileage), trips (business, personal), and service / expense tracking software for handheld PDAs and PCs. Print reports, generate graphs, import and export data. Support hundreds of vehicles.
Pages : 1 | 2 >

Spammer Economy software by   Title   Popularity   Freeware   Linux   Mac
HotFiles@WinSite
Today's Top Ten Downloads for Spammer Economy
Visit HotFiles@Winsite for more of the top downloads here at WinSite!